Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WHO CARES TO JOIN; IT'S PROFITABLE

I am tired of crying foul over what is happening from #fuelsubsidyscam, #capitalmarketprobe, to #policepensionfundsscam, it’s just crazy. I guess it’s time to start helping myself before help comes my way. I need to be alive to change anything if there is anything left to be changed. If you think otherwise, it shows that you are not in this part of the world; I care less of your opinion.

I am setting up a company with my other friends from other parts of the world to be part of the management team. With no specific business mission, we will be serving departments, agencies, ministries and parastatals of the Nigerian government, I do not need any jack from the private sector or any other sector for that matter, they are too transparent and pays for only services provided and that is not the kind of business that I want to do.
There are a lot of prospects for our business, we will be doing consultancy services to applying for a waste management contract with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to later get a license to import petroleum products and get N 1,988,141,091.10 Billion (US $ 12,659,287.12 Million) of subsidy money without importing nothing. All I need is to get a good office space in Abuja and know either the petroleum minister or any of the Oga(s) at NNPC, Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Authority (PPPRA), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF), Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)… The list is becoming endless, I don’t think I will need to know every Oga in this agencies to do my business, since the more I get to know them the more I get to part with my subsidy money. I probably need only the petroleum minister and an Oga in NNPC, others can go take a dive.

But before we do the fuel subsidy business I need to wait for a while because the Federal House of Representatives Probe Panel has busted the scam and the guys that benefitted from the whole process will be paying back. That is only dependent on 2 factors, if they do not win at the courts as they have threatened to sue the Reps Probe Panel for releasing an indicting report. All they need do is to take their case to one Justice Marcel Awokulehin who in 2009 absolved High Chief James Onanefe Ibori (Former Governor of oil rich Delta State in Nigeria - now serving his 13 years jail term in the UK courtesy of UK Police and Southwark Crown Court) of all 170 count charges for money laundering brought before him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The other is if these Labour unions, Civil Societies, #OccupyNigeria, #SaveNigeria, and twitter government bullies remain quiet and do not raise their voice again as they once did in January.

Another profitable sector I am prospecting is the security sector where we could be contactors to the defense and interior ministries. There is a lot of money, about N 922 Billion (US $5.7 Billion) budgeted for security this year. The Nigeria Police recently suggested that they will use dogs to combat BOKO HARAM, we could apply to supply them the dogs and end up getting lame wolves and get fully paid or apply to supply high tech security surveillance and communications gadgets. With good negotiations with any of the Ogas in charge we could supply webcams, Nokia 3010, Samsung R220, Sagem X1 phones. Who cares; after all our dear President Jonathan recently while in a working visit in Germany said that BOKOM HARAM security threat has been exaggerated. You now see why we don’t need to spend all the money importing any security equipments or training any of our security personnel. When we need any special operation carried out we could invite either the British or US Special Forces.

We could do quite a lot supplying fertilizer, training government how to do their work, do power projects, constructing swimming pools in the Niger Delta as a development project as Niger Delta development Commission (NDDC) proposed invariably to train the Niger Delta people on how to swim to win gold at the London 2012 Olympics. You can see we have lots of prospects to compete favourably in the space; all I need is startup funds from interesting investors. I can’t wait any longer to win the government’s YOUWIN funds to start up a business because it would not get anywhere to get me a good office space in the Central Business District, Abuja or ‘lobby’ my way up the corridors of NNPC towers, Defense Building, CBN Headquarters or even the Presidency. I really need big money. Please invest, its profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment